Kings Fire Ltd (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Data Protection Policy and Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.kingsfire.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we get from other sources:
Information shall only be obtained from reputable third parties operating in accordance with GDPR. You will have already submitted your personal data to these companies and specifically given consent to allow them to pass this information to other companies, such as ourselves, where there is a legitimate reason to do so.
Uses made of the information:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please let us know;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information:
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
Where we store your personal data:
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure system. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long do we keep this information about you?
We keep information in line with the length of time we need to keep your personal information in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to our clients. They also take into account our need to meet any legal, statutory and regulatory obligations.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by informing us of your desire not to have us do so. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information:
The General Data Protection Regulations gives you the right to access information held about you. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating 'Data Subject Access Request' in the subject.
We shall respond promptly and complete any DSAR process within one calendar month from the point of the requestor's identity being verified unless we notify you and give you reason as to why this cannot be completed within this time.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer services) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Notification of Changes:
If we decide to change our privacy notice, we will post those changes on this page so our users are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by way of an email. Users will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner. We will use information in accordance with the privacy notice under which the information was collected.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the data controller is Kings Fire Ltd of 8 Cemetery Road, Houghton Regis, LU5 5BZ.