Alcohol Resistant Foam Fire Extinguisher
6ltr Alcohol Resistant Foam Fire Extinguisher
Standard AFFF foam used in fire extinguishers is ineffective against fires involving alcohols as they can break down the foam and prevent it from creating a blanket to smother the fire.
Alcohol resistant foam is designed to effectively tackle fires involving alcohols, flammable hydrocarbons and polar solvents. Often used in refineries and pharmaceutical sites, these cartridge operated fire extinguishers are CE marked and kitemarked to BS EN3. With both A and B ratings, these extinguishers can be used on solid combustibles such as paper and wood, as well as flammable liquids such as petrol, oils, paint, etc.
- Extinguisher Rating: 13A, 113B
- CE approved and kitemarked to BS EN3
- Supplied complete with wall bracket
- Cartridge operated fire extinguisher
- Passed the 35kv electrical conductivity test - safe for use on electrical equipment
- 5-year warranty
- Full range of spare parts available
- Provided commissioned as per British Standards